Category Archives: Accessories
Cellular Modems (MTC Series)
The MultiConnect® Cell 100 Series cellular modems are fully certified and carrier approved, so you can deploy faster and get your devices communicating. The MultiConnect Cell 100 Series deliver fast, secure data for remote operations, and integrate easily to extend the life of legacy equipment. Several chassis options are available to meet a variety of application needs and environmental demands.
- Avoid post-purchase certification costs and time
- Easy to integrate to existing hardware
- Reliable solution for enhancing service, reducing operating expenses and facilitating faster decision-making
- Fully certified and carrier approved
- Serial or USB connectivity, RS-232 serial port
- Comprehensive portfolio to suit any application and budget
LTE Cellular to Ethernet Bridge (MTE Series)
The MultiConnect® eCell cellular to Ethernet bridge makes adding cellular connectivity to existing wired assets quick and easy. Providing wireless failover to prevent network outages to vending machines, kiosks, digital signs, ATM machines and countless other fixed assets that require reliable, always-on connectivity. With 4G-LTE, there's no need to sacrifice bandwidth when switching between cellular and Ethernet. Plus, it's easy set up wizard, bundled antenna, power supply and Ethernet cable make installation a snap. Best of all, it's cost-optimized to give you exactly what you need with minimal complexity in a rugged, aluminum chassis suitable for even extreme environments. And with FCC, IC, PTCRB and carrier certifications, the MultiConnect eCell reduces time to market as well as cost - so you can deploy your solution fast.
- Lowest total cost of ownership
- Long and stable lifecycles...Continue Reading...
LTE Cellular Router (MTR5 Series)
Extend your networks reach into your remote sites, connect payment and inventory management systems, monitor equipment performance and provide always on failover connectivity through your choice of broadband wireless networks.
Ready for deployment in Europe, the MultiConnect® rCell 500 Series is an easy to configure LTE broadband wireless and Ethernet router. The configurable serial port on the MultiConnect rCell 500 Series controls IT assets and communicates with industrial appliances.
- Industrial standard interfaces
- Quick setup and easy deployment
- Industrial DIN rail mounting
- 4 Ethernet 10/100 LAN/WAN ports and Wi-Fi® (802.11 b/g/n)
- Dual SIM/USIM cards
- Dual power supply input, 12-48 VDC
- Automatic WAN failover and failback
Cellular Routers (MTR Series)
The MultiConnect® rCell 100 Series of cellular routers are a part of MultiTech’s comprehensive portfolio of cellular connectivity products optimized for M2M (machine-to-machine) communications. With the Industry’s most cost effective approach to remote device management and shared design approach across multiple cellular technologies, it provides the lowest total cost of ownership to our customers. The MultiConnect rCell 100 Series of cellular routers also offer a long, stable lifecycle, an important consideration for M2M solutions.
- Cloud-based device management platform for Over-The-Air network diagnostics and configuration at no extra cost
- Rugged and compact design
- Integrated security and routing
- Designed, manufactured and tested in ISO 13485 facilities